We trade as a "Post Office Local".
We still offer most of the products and services you would expect, with a few exceptions. The Post Office is open the same times as the shop, so from 6.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Saturday and
7.30am to 12.00 noon on Sunday.
Services we offer include:
- Personal and Business Banking. The Post
Office now offers banking services for most High Street Banks. Depending on your bank you can withdraw money, pay money into your account using either your card or a paying-in slip. You
can also pay in cheques into your account using a paying in slip with an envelope. We hold a supply of envelopes for most banks. Some accounts will let you check your
- Card Account - If you have your pension or benefit paid into a Post Office Card account, you can withdraw your money from us.
- Royal Mail and Parcel Force postal services:
- Signed for if your parcel or letter is important and you want proof of delivery
- Special Delivery if your item is very urgent (the service guarantees next day delivery) or if your item is valuable. Minimum compensation includes is £500 although this can be increased for
a small additional fee
- For large or heavier items we can offer Parcel Force
- Stamps and Stamp Books
- Post Office Savings accounts
- Euros on Demand
- Pre order service for all other currency
- Pay bills such as Gas, Electricity, Utility and Rent
- Telephone Top-Ups
- Fishing Licences
- Moving Home/Business forms
- Gift Cards - useful present for when you don't know what to buy, they are redemable at a wide range of high street stores
However, please note that we are still unable to offer car tax renewal or any other associated forms and we do not keep passport forms.